Remote Backend Developer (API)
A very diversified job profile with a high degree of responsibility and independence. The chance to be a part of a fast-growing, dynamic company with an international scope.
As a backend developer, you will use your understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users. You should have excellent communication, computer, and project management skills.
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Designing database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- Minimum 4 years experience in backend development
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Knowledge of Restful API design patterns.
- Familiarity with Express JS, Adonis JS, Meteor JS and other API frameworks.
- Familiarity with using nosql database, MongoDB (preferred), and object caches like Memcached and/or Redis.
- Experience with TDD/BDD and agile methodologies.
- Experience leading a team of developers is a plus.
Backend: Node JS, Express JS
Frontend: React JS, Redux, Xcode using Swift, Android Studio using Java/Kotlin
Data: MongoDB, Redis